Welcome to Peachtree Ear, Nose & Throat Center! We would like your experience at Peachtree ENT Center to be a pleasant one. It is our mission to provide state of the art care without forgetting about your needs. In the era of managed care, where individual patient needs have been sacrificed in favor of increasing patient volume, Peachtree ENT Center is committed to individualized patient care.
Peachtree ENT Center is dedicated to going back to the basics of medicine where patient care counts. With that in mind, all the members of our staff will strive to have you leave feeling both better physically and well cared for. Your time is very important to us. In order to assure that you have short waiting time we ask that you please:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to appointments if you are an established patient, and 30 minutes prior to appointments if you are a new patient, in order to fill out the necessary paper work. For those new patients who have faxes or e-mail, we would be happy to send your paper work in advance to speed up the intake process.
- Call the office if you are going to be more than 10 minutes late. Late appointments lead to longer waiting times for everyone. We will do our best to accommodate you, but it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment if you do not let us know you are running late.
- Call 24 hours before your appointment if you will not be able to keep it. We understand that emergencies arise, but “no shows” will prevent other patients from being seen in a timely fashion. After two consecutive “no shows” without prior notification, patients who wish to be rescheduled must first speak with the doctor.
- Have your current insurance card and referrals (if necessary) for your office visit. You can be seen that day; however, it will be a self-pay visit if you do not have your insurance information. We will notify you when you need to bring a referral and, when possible, we will try to obtain the referrals electronically prior to your visit; however, please remember that the responsibility for obtaining the referral is that of the patient.
Peachtree ENT Center is dedicated to providing the best patient care possible. You will be treated as an individual with unique problems requiring tailor made solutions. It is our philosophy that the doctor patient relationship is based on partnership. With that in mind, we will:
- Provide consultations that take the time to listen to you and answer questions from both you and your family members.
- Discuss all of the options available for your treatment, both medical and surgical.
- Work with referring doctors closely to keep them informed of your progress.
- Return your calls in a timely fashion.
Please note: Prescriptions for antibiotics and pain medication, unless it is for postoperative patients, will not be called in to the pharmacy, since it is impossible to accurately diagnose a patient’s medical problem over the phone. We will do our best to see you within 24 hours. (bold and italics)
We are happy that you have chosen Peachtree ENT Center. We look forward to caring for you, your family and friends for years to come!
Dr. Elaina George